Senior Data Analyst – US Safety
Senior Data Analyst – US Safety (multiple openings available)
- Use data to identify and forecast trends, conduct deep-dive quantitative analysis to identify root causes of safety incidents, understand user behavior, and determine objectives with achievable key results for the US Safety team
- Inform best practices for how quantitative analyses should be run, including aspects such as processing, cleaning, and ensuring ground-truth integrity
- Draw insights from data, including but not limited to data mining, model development, statistical and regression techniques.
- Collaborate with data teams across the globe to form best practices regarding data modeling and visualization; support these teams in the development of automated detection systems utilized to detect and, if possible, prevent safety incidents
- Explore various data sources across TikTok to help identify new signals, trends, and tactics that are associated with abusive or unwanted behavior
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for the teams (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan).
The position requires Master’s degree in Math, Finance, Statistics, or a closely related field focused on quantitative data analysis,
The position requires 24 months of experience in:
- Using SQL and Excel
- Using statistics and predictive analysis
- Scripting languages, Python is preferred.
- Data visualization tools such as Mode Analytics, Tableau, or Looker
- Machine learning and handling large scale structured/unstructured data
Worksite: Culver City, CA
Job Code: TTLA21-202
Send resumes to: TikTok Inc., O. Seemangal, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90230
Must reference job title & job code when applying.