2D Artist (multiple openings available)
- Creating a wide range of original 2D artwork as well as concepts for characters and assets for face filters.
- Working closely with leads to develop concept designs for various projects from cross functional teams and internal/ external proposals.
- Conducting research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts.
- Performing project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required.
- Communicating with tech team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs.
- Supporting content/marketing department with artwork for campaigns and video challenges.
- Providing design feedback to internal and cross-functional collaborators.
The position requires a Bachelorís degree in Animation, Digital Design, Fine Art, or related,
18 months of experience that must include:
designing 2D visuals and assets for either animation, console, or mobile game projects, as well as illustrations with industry standard 2D digital painting software, such as: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. the design subjects include, but are not limited to: character and environment design, props, storyboard, presentation and marketing materials.
Worksite: Culver City, CA
Job Code: TTLA21-201
Send resumes to: TikTok Inc., O. Seemangal, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90230
Must reference job title & job code when applying.